Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How to Easily get Spray Paint off Your Skin & Nails

Easily remove paint from skin

How to Easily get Spray Paint off Your Skin & Nails

If you're a crafter or DIY person like me, you've probably had those moments where you wondered how you were going to get all that stuff off your skin. I can't tell you how many times, I've finished a project and noticed my nails and hands were the same shade of what I just created. Spray paint is the worst. So many times, I've scrubbed my hands raw after using spray paint. Nail polish remover, alcohol and nail brushes never complete the job. But, I've got a quick and easy trick that saves on the hands.

Trick? Take hand sanitizer and rub it all over your nails; paying special attention to the underside and cuticles. Rub it on your hands and any other areas that need to be cleaned. Next, wet a magic eraser with warm water, and use it to rub down those areas.

Pretty cool trick, huh?

Now, to be completely honest, I've never used this trick with nail polish on, so I don't know if it works them same.

Always keep these sponges on hand. They are so versatile that when all else fails, I pull one of these out and give it a try. Many times, it does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment